07/15/2010 § Leave a comment
1. belief or trust: belief in, devotion to, or trust in somebody or something, especially without logical proof
I wouldn’t put my faith in him to straighten things out.
2. religion or religious group: a system of religious belief, or the group of people who adhere to it
3. trust in God: belief in and devotion to God
Her faith is unwavering.
4. set of beliefs: a strongly held set of beliefs or principles
people of different political faiths
5. loyalty: allegiance or loyalty to somebody or something.
derived: 13th century. Via Old French feid< Latin fides“trust, belief”
Regard thou faith as a tree. Its fruits, leaves, boughs and branches are, and have ever been, trustworthiness, truthfulness, uprightness and forbearance.~ Bahá’u’lláh
Whoever brought me here will have to take me home.